--- In [email protected], sgp <acs322...@...> wrote:
>
> quantiworks wrote:
> 
> > What can I do to avoid that?
> > 
> 
> I had issues similar to the ones you describe, and I couldn't find the root 
> cause.
> I do use keytrap, but none of my keytrap hotkeys use the Win key.
> My hotkey "meta" key is Shift+Win - defined as a pure powerpro hotkey, and 
> imported from text 
> configuration files. Shift+Win+R runs ARB here, and the Windows run dialog 
> doesn't show up.
>

sgp, thanks for the reply but I'd like to only use the Win-key.
I also don't have a problem with the run dialog appearing as one of my commands 
is similar to yours. I also set it up to run ARB when using Win+R, plus, since 
I'm using OnMultiClick script, I've set one tap=ARB, two taps=FlexLaunch.

All this works as intended, the only glitch is with the start menu.
KeyTrap is eating the HotKey for Win+R but it isn't eating Win-key by itself..

I don't know if the above makes any sense but that's just annoying running ARB 
and other commands and always seeing the SM...

Reply via email to