You might want to look in the archives for posts by Amit Daniel
Kachhap, who seems to have done the ARM/Android port for Linaro:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-powertop/+spec/powertop2.0-support-arm

https://launchpad.net/linaro-powertop/+download

(note that it doesn't have a proper configure script, so I guess you
can't cross-compile, i.e. you'll need to compile it in Android...)

I think Arjan had some issues with his patches so they weren't merged.

There's also this:
https://gitorious.org/powertop-for-arm

But I don't know who the person behind it is or what's up with it.

Omair (not related to powertop)

--
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not
truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music.