At least if Powertop could DISPLAY the commands it sends out on screen, or log them to some file, we could pipe that stuff into a file and put it into rc.local.. I agree that its silly to just do these tweaks every time we run powertop.

Btw, "tuning" my USB mouse per powertop recommendations stops my mouse from working altogether.

-turgut