On 04/25/2012 01:26 PM, Magnus Fromreide wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I saw that you had gone to automake and libtool.
Yes in the long term, this should make it easier to support the various
distros.

> I think the lines
>
> AC_SUBST(LIBTOOL_DEPS)
> AC_LTDL_DLLIB

> are unnecessary since powertop isn't trying to dlopen anything so I
> suggest that those lines should be removed.
Possibly! I'm not an AutoTools expert, and this was an interesting
conversion.
I will take a look but based on your suggestion I sure it is unneeded,
but I'm sure there are lots of tweaks that can be made.

Thanks for taking a look and giving feedback,
Chris