Well, here's the tabulation (as best as I could).  Some Duos weren't
specified as what model, so I lumped those together in a 'Misc Duos
category' and pretty much every other model has a separate section:

Portable - 2
100 - 7
140 - 2
145(b) - 7
150 - 3
160 - 2
165 - 3
170 - 13
180(c) - 5
190 - 6
520(c) - 12
540(c) - 13
5300 - 15
1400 - 12
3400 - 8
Wallstreet - 4
Lombard - 3
Pismo - 9
iBook (old) - 4
iceBook - 1
FrankenBook - 1
TiBook - 2 (& 1 Terminal Lust)
Duos (un-named) - 5
230 - 4
250 - 1
270c - 1
280c - 3
2300 - 2
Newtons - 5
eMate - 1
Lots of parts

Cheers,
Eric

Sent on Eric's PowerBook 540c
Visit http://schwarztech.cjb.net
Check out the new look & the updated LiveLine