--
I only have two powerbooks: a PB 150 "for the kids" and this PB1400.

I formatted a 128 MB compact flash card as a Mac disk and then used
the Memory control panel to make it the virtual memory disk.  The
computer recognizes 111 MB for the VM disk.  It runs faster, but the
PC card burps out at every startup, and I quickly put it back in.
When prices drop I will use a 512 MB compact flash card.  This is
completely undocumented AKAIK.  ;)

I wish I had a Titanium Powerbook!

Tony