>With a little luck, v 4.1.2 is still here:
>
>http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/support/
>
>I just checked and the page is still there (didn't try downloading), also
>there's a link to v. 4.0.3 for 68k Macs. The links are for full installers.
I think it's in the OS 8.6 tome (free download). You can just pull the
components out.

Recently, with QT 5, I noticed, you can't access QT stuff on Apple's site
without QT 5.0x. My QT 4 plugin didn't work.

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor, Insanely-Great Mac <http://www.insanely-great.com>