On Tuesday, August 7, 2001, at 07:33 AM, Christopher Morgenstierne wrote:

> Hi Dana,
>
> I have tried to find the Battery Intelligizer at
> ftp://ftp.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates
> but I am lost
>
> Do you have a little more suffix to the address?

There is a little more - it seems to have been cut off... however, try...

ftp://ftp.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/
Macintosh/PowerBook/Other_PB_SW/

(that address should work - if not, hopefully you can see which folders
to go down into :D

Inside there is the "Intelligent Battery Update" which is the one I
downloaded & used... good luck!

> (btw, nice homepage!)

Thanks! :D
(there's a lil more mac graphicky stuff going up soon... maybe)
Dana
--
http://dana.jaime.com/