From: Seraphim Larsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: memory from Data Memory Systems
Does anyone have any experience with RAM products from Data Memory
Systems?
    http://www.datamem.com/
They have 128-MB upgrades for PowerBook 3400 for lots less than
anyone else -- they are $119, the next best is $219, and $300 is
not uncommon.
    http://www.macseek.com/3400.shtml
I don't want to buy bad memory. Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks,
-Seraphim

Hello Seraphim,
I have twice bought memory from Data Memory Systems- for a powerbook 5300
and for an ibook. Both times it was 'good' memory and sent promptly. I
would recommend them.