Hi Brent!

It's back to school again for me... ;-)  Senior year, thankfully.  So
I've been transplanted from Boston to Tucson once again.

It sounds like you've had some success with sending 5300s through the
REA 3x, right?  I've gotten some tips from folks (thanks William and
Martin!) about the tappable trackpad and it's part number... (anyone
know where I can pick one up?  eBay seems fairly unreliable in this
regard - lots of 5300 trackpads, but none necessarily tappable)

Speaking of getting no sleep... It's amazing what college can do to a
person!  And this midday heat really knocks me out too!  So I think
I'm going to go take a nap now... ;-)

Peace!
Drew

> Drew,
>
> What you doing on this coast?
>
> I have sent several 5300s thru the REA  program for the second or
third
> time.
> But I did not send that one thru.
>
> I need to get up in 41/2 hours and can not remember about the
tappable, but
> will try to look and see if I kept anything on that this afternoon.
>
> Brent

"Anyone can fly, all you have to do is throw yourself at the ground
and
miss." -Douglas Adams, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy