Is there a web site where I can download the bookcover
template that came with my 1400 CD?

It is put away in storage for the moment and one of my
most recent purchases came with the clear bookcover.
So NOW I could use the template, if it is available.

Frankly, the inserts that came with the 'cover are
"pug ugly". (With all apologies to the AKC.)

Mike Dolberry
A Mac with a View