Hi Folks,

I am in the process of reconditionong the battery on
my wife's PB 170.

I have deep charged and discharged it several times,
as recommended.

The last two times the discharge curve has almost been
identical. It runs down to about 25% after only 6
minutes and then ramps back up to about 35-40% for
about 5 minutes more, until finally discharging
completely after about 35 minutes.

While this explains why the battery goes to sleep
after about 5 minutes, I wonder if this is a symptom
of a bad battery or something.

Has anyone else encountered such a thing?

Mike Dolberry