You can get really tiny single function CF or SM USB devices. they're pretty
inexpensive. If that's your only need, get one of those for the type of
flash media you have. One advantage of a multi-function device is that you
only tie up one USB socket. I really like my TriMedia Reader, especially
because it can read/write floppies also which allows me to get data easily
out of my older computers. It writes to the CF and SM also.  Another idea is
the ZIP Photo which has CF and SM reader (writer too?) as well as ZIP and it
operates independently of your computer. That would be really nice to take
along on a trip with your digital camera. That one is advertised at $149
now. I think it comes with a 250MB ZIP media. I wish I had gotten that one
instead of a straight ZIP for my iMac, but they were too expensive when they
first came out.
Donna Pointer-- iMac, ergo iAm