From: Vic [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:17:01 +0100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: e-mail

Hi.

I dont know weather this is where it has come from but i received an E-mail
on my pride and joy (540c) about 40 mins ago saying , With ref to your 5xx
stuff do you have any of these and then an attachment to open to see what i
believed to be a picture. On opening the attachment i got a black screen
saying GOT YOU in big white writing and then it went black, thinking that
the 540c had crashed i tried to restart it but no joy so i hookedup the cd
and started from os8 boot cd only to find that my HDD on my 540c was totally
erased.

I don't think we have that type of people on this list but i am going to
send out a copy of this email to all my address book to let people know.

and no don't worry i am using my 5300 for this e-mail

Victoria

<http://www.applelinks.com>