Forgive me for being dense....but I have just realized how LOW memory prices
are.

I have a PB G3 wallstreet with 128MB memory installed (64 upper/lower).
When I look at the Apple Spec Database, it says the max RAM for this model
is 192MB.

When I look at Other World Computing website for RAM for this model, it
talks about a "low-profile" module for either upper/lower RAM slots.

Questions:

(1)  Can 128MB modules be placed in BOTH upper/lower RAM slots in the PB?
(thus exceeding Apple Spec max RAM guide and getting 256MB worth of RAM)

(2)  If yes to (1), is upgrading BOTH the RAM slots something a "normal
person" (as opposed to a Normal Apple Tech person) can do?  Even if you
answer this as yes, is it advisable to do so?

Thanks much for any assistance you can provide.

Regards,

Chelley Vician
[EMAIL PROTECTED]