Joseph C. Sis, JR. wrote:
> I am having great difficulty finding the following items for my slowly
> rebuilt PowerBook 5300....

> Apple system software specific to this model, ie isn't there an enabler?

Only for OS'es like 7.2 and such, IIRC somewhere along about 7.5.3 to
7.6 system enablers were done away with.

With something like 8.1 or 8.6 (which I would recommend for that system)
there's no need for anything but a system installation CD.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.