Hi,

As I've mentioned previously, I  believe I have the PDF of this Apple
Hypercard stack on this subject.  It's 8 MB, so I'll have to see if I have
space on my mac.com site to upload it for you.

If you don't hear back from me on this, please nag me  (I've got year-old
twins who keep me fairly busy -- and absent-minded!).

Judy

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.