At 10:46 AM -0500 3/28/02, Lance wrote:
>Is there any way
>to convert what is on the disc to a form that I can load onto my PB
>180 & 180c?
>Some Resedit hack? Offload it to another hard disk or multiple
>floppies & hack on
>the installer?

I have one of those Power Computing 7.6 discs and was able to install
it on my old Quadra 610 with no problems.  I also installed the
system on my old PB180 by making disc images from the CD.  There will
be about 20 of them.  The system installed just fine, and I also ran
the 7.6.1 updater, but the power book specific control panels didn't
install, because Power Computing never made PowerBooks!  I'm sure
someone could send you the cps you need.

In short, no problem creating disc images, and no problem installing
on my old PB 180 (may it RIP).

Chris Gleeson
Wawa, Ontario

http://wawa.cc