> ----------

There's a step up from the StinkPad!  ;)

> I'm going to loan my 3400 to her. We're hoping her ethernet card will
> work in the 3400 as she connects for downloads while in class.

Hard to say.  If she's using an IBM Ethernet card I doubt it.

> She has
> MS Office on a Windows CD and we have no idea if it will work on the
> 3400. She's more than two hours away so it's not easy to just drop over
> and make a test.
>
> Does anyone know, for sure, if the 3400 will read the MS Office CD?
> Anyone ever try it before?

It will read it but it won't do you any good as the software is for Windows, not Mac.
She'd need to get a Mac version of Office.

 Tom Roth  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  tel 336.716.4493
 Wake Forest University School of Medicine
 Dept of Biomedical Communications
 Medical Center Blvd  *  Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1011
 http://www.wfubmc.edu/biomed/

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.