Say, that is a really good idea. The PB is quite light. I assume you mean
one of those white two-level ones that is about 10 inches in diameter. and
about 6 inches high. I am going to try that. I have a spare one in my
kitchen.
Donna Pointer-- iMac, ergo iAm

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.