so why isnt my modem working

[ Http://n3tmask.com ] Maxium Internet Security

-----Original Message-----
From: PowerBooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Cyrez
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 11:53 PM
To: PowerBooks
Subject: Re: DialUp BBS

ya the terminal emulation wont get a dialtone so i tried out the fax just to
see if i couldget the modem to dial @ all and it said some software
ismissing so i thin there are dirvers missing.. I also dialed manually th
#'s and woke up some guy woops.... and when it went to conenct the speaker
turned on and it didnt sound like a dialtone either i think im missing
drivers.. u know a place with mac drivers for a powerbook 180??

[ Http://n3tmask.com ] Maxium Internet Security