I'd go with 24 hours for the first 3-5 times you charge these new batteries and be
sure to drain them all of the way each time before recharging them.  Once you get past
the break-in period you could probably reduce the charge time significantly and not
worry quite so much about draining them all the way.  However, be sure to periodically
perform a full drain and recharge to keep them working at their top capacity.

 Tom Roth  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  tel 336.716.4493
 Wake Forest University School of Medicine
 Dept of Biomedical Communications
 Medical Center Blvd  *  Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1011
 http://www.wfubmc.edu/biomed/

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.