So true, I have been at my current job for more than 6 years and we are still
using Apple printers from before that.  Many other inkjets from Epson and HP
purchased since I started have died and gone to the big ink corral in the sky.
The Apple printers just keep plugging along day after day.  There were some
notable exceptions like the early 500 series HP printers seem to keep going ,
and Epson Stylus Color 800's keep going strong.  YMMV.

On the 2400/2500 you don't change the heads each time if you are using the
tanks.

We are still able to get Apple Ink Cartridges  directly from Apple to resell and
we are able to sell them even cheaper than the Canon cartridges.  We sell alot
of these, including to Canon owners, and many come in asking specifically for
the Apple cartridges as they are cheaper than anyone else's Canon cartridges in
town.

Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Another key to the stylewriters, especially compared to Epson printers, is
> that when you change the cartridge

> We've still got Stylewriters 1200, 1500 and 2400 going strong (after about 5
> years).
>
> Chris H

Chris Loehr
Computer Store Manager/Buyer