Hey All,

I have a PowerBook 170 with two batteries, both in what appears to be
working condition.  Both of them charge in the external battery charger
and the PowerBook shows their battery levels within Mac OS.  However, I
cannot get the PowerBook to either boot or run from either battery
without the AC adaptor connected, and the adaptor will not function
unless a battery is in the bay.  Please let me know if anyone has any
idea what I can do to get my 'Book back in working order!

Thanks much