I picked up a Duo 230 with two batteries.  One is the original type and the
other is a type III.  I wasn't able to get the Duo to boot at all, until I
picked up a Dock for it.  It seems to work fine.

When I checked the battery control panel, it doesn't register anything at
all.  Now, I figured these were stone dead.  What I am wondering is, how
long should it take them to charge back up via the Dock?  Should the
control panel start to show something as they are charging?  I'd like to
give it a chance to see if they will take a charge, but this is my first
Powerbook and I'm not sure what to expect.

Thanks
Teri Pittman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
New and improved site: http://www.xws.com/terispage/