We have a 2300c that has had a problem with the video having tiny lines
running vertical across the screen. We tried a 280c screen and it was the
same thing. When we put the original display back on the machine, it stopped
booting up. It doesn't do anything, no noise, nothing. As far as I can tell
everything is tight and in place. Nothing has been changed except the
display. We don't remember about the pram battery, I think it is okay.
Does anyone have any idea what could have happened????
Thanks
Jim