Uh, Dave?

This page is associated with LandoverBaptist.ORG, and is a satire - a parody
- not meant to be taken literally. It is set up for the purpose of poking
fun at people whose attitudes are similar to the ones portrayed. Landover
Baptist does have a disclaimer squirreled away on their site somewhere
specifying that it is strictly a parody/satire site. Taken in that context,
it is a frequently hysterically funny site (the review of "The Green Mile"
is not to be missed).

Ciao,

Richard