In a message dated 7/10/02 5:59:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
I remember seeing info on the Lapis card some time back but now I don't
recall it well.  How are the video and Ethernet accessed from the back panel.
 I'm interested in getting an MV16-EN if only because it eliminates the
blasted dongle.

Well, with the Lapis card, you get "The Mother of all Dongles".

This beastie incorporates a RJ-45 and a DB-15 in one HUGE molded assembly,
with the most dimunitive connector on the other end.

However, it DOES work, and the product is very cheap.