Hi, everyone -- I am trying to get my beloved
Powerbook 190 to the point that I can send and receive
email. I now have a PCMCIA card and an AOL account
from my girlfriend I can use, but I've been told the
highest version of AOL my 190 will handle is 3.0 --
and I don't have a CD-ROM drive, just a floppy
drive.Does anyone have any idea where I can get a copy
of AOL 3.0 for Macintosh on floppy? I've tried calling
AOL and have gotten contradictory messages from them,
including an inaccurate phone number to call and order
the software for 3.0.I can't find anywhere on the AOL
site to download 3.0.  Everyone keeps just telling me
to ditch my Powerbook and upgrade to a newer laptop,
but I do have reactions to the EMFs on many machines,
and I love writing on my 190. I don't need to handle
attachments or anything large on email, just plain
text messages.So -- if you have any idea how I can get
3.0 on floppy -- any site on the Internet where I can
download it? -- OR any other ISP that will support
access for my Powerbook, I'd be very very grateful!
I'm willing to pay for you to mail the floppies to me
if you have an old AOL disk lying around. Thanks!!!Bruce