If you have Expander and it's still not working it might be one of two things.  Maybe
three.  Is the icon of the StuffIt file generic?  If so, apply the type and creator
code from another StuffIt file.  Another possibility is that you have an older version
of Expander and this might be a newer StuffIt file.  If so, just download the newest
version of Expander and it should work.  Of course the file could just be corrupted.
OK, it's not corrupt as I just downloaded it and it worked fine under StuffIt 6.  I
suppose it could have been corrupted on your download only in which just redownload it
but try the first two options before that.

~tom