>Hi all
>
>I'm using a 240mhz 3400 with 144meg ram not upgraded to be Cardbus compliant
>and I wanted to ask if its still possible to burn CD's with a PCMCIA CD-RW?
>
>Thank you
How about a SCSI burner? PCMCIA, AFAIK, there are no drivers out there.

The 3400 will burn data up to 24x I'd say with no probs.

Just avoid USB burners.

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor/News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>