> Ben, how are the recelled PB 5xx batteries working?
> I'm thinking of doing the proceedure myself--was it
> worth it?

It's working quite well... after a few charge cycles both packs are giving
me around 4-5 hrs of continual use in total - and that's with only minimal
power saving switched on too. So I'm quite impressed there. I still have to
put the spring loaded catches in, one battery doesn't sit properly and kinda
pushes itself out just enough to break contact on the odd occasion.

The only real bad thing to happen actually happened yesterday. After a
self-imposed drain cycle, the batteries refused to charge, and one even
refused to show up on the system. EMMpathy couldn't even get at it. A blast
with Intelligent Battery Reconditioner got both "restored" and within a few
hours both were charged to 100%.

Makes you wonder why Apple called them intelligent batteries? My g/f's PB150
battery limps along with nary a complain in the world despite being on its
last leg - unless you want to use them for more than 10 mins!

> And when did disco go out of style? ;->

September 8th, 1981. Members from Iron Madien and Judas Priest ran Disco out
of town. As they stood at the crossroads, loaded 12-gauge shotguns pointed
at Disco's neck, K.K. growls with a southern texan scrawl "We don eva wonah
see yer sorry ass 'ere eva again. You unnerstand, son?".

Word on the grapevine as that Disco went and joined a hippie commune for 15
years then reappeared as a funny little white guy with a penchant for
bizarre headwear. He goes by the name of Jamiroquai... steps are being taken
to apprehend him. Sophie Ellis Bextar has also been taken into questioning.

"Disco Sucks" - Homer Simpon's favourite bumper/suitcase sticker.