My 3400 has a piece of thick foam tape attached to the underside of the keyboard but
not sticky on the side towards the RAM.  I don't know if this is the official fix or
not as I purchased the unit used.

 Tom Roth  *  tel 336.716.4493
 Wake Forest University School of Medicine
 Dept of Biomedical Communications
 Medical Center Blvd  *  Winston-Salem, NC 27157
 http://www.wfubmc.edu/biomed/