Greetings & Help!

Can someone with OS 8.1 or 8.6 please download me its File Sharing
files (control panel and extensions). These were not in the backup
floppies of the PB 190 I inherited and its 8.1 CD is long long gone
and you can't get them from the Apple site for blood or money. I'm
trying to backup my 6320 and have no other way since my Orb Disk
died. If you also have the File Synchronization control panel for OS
9.2 I'd much be indebted to you too!  I'd happily reciprocate any
assistance!

Thank you!!

James Greenidge