You say it doesn't start up at all. Is this on A/C or battery? Does it
make the startup chime? Have you reset the Power Manager?

The first thing I would do is reset the Power Manager..... Unplug it from
A/C, pull the battery, and depress the small reset button right beside the
ethernet board in the middle of the back of the machine.

Gary