Hi,
I dl'd some .dmg files in .bin format from Apple's
site.
It seems that upon putting the PB 3400 to sleep, the
files that were still compressed disappeared. The
Stufflt version active at the time was 6.01. I checked
to see if they were there before sleep mode, and they
were or so I thought. I suspect Alladin is at fault.
Norton Disk/File recover does not see them.
Don't want to do this again.
Thx
George

=====
/'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / No HTML/RTF in email
 X  No Word docs in email
/ \ Respect for open standards

Love your neighbour as yourself. (from Luke 10:27)