From: PowerBooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
L.Cornelio
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 3:04 PM
To: PowerBooks
Subject: force boot from floppy?

I need to "restore software" on a PB 150 - Mac says shut down, insert
disk & reboot,
However when I do that the disk gets spit out. This *is* the correct
PB150 restore software - but not original - I dowloaded somewhere. Does
the disk need to be named something? Or is there a key to force boot
from
floppy?
thanks!