From: "Scott Holder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PowerBooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: Need help with dead 520c

First thing to try is to remove all power sources and let it sit awhile.

Failing that, reset the power manager with all power removed.

As for CompUSA, yes, they might could fix it. But, you could probably
get a whole new 520c what they'd want to charge. Probably even a 33mhz
upgrade to go alone with it.

Scott Holder