> I wonder which OS is best suited for them. RAM will be around 10-12Mb. I am
>  interested in using Ethernet with the Docks.

I have had very good results from 7.5. It is relatively small, something very
important w/ the RAM you're working with, and most of the features are
similar to the OS's just beyond it...

But I do not know offhand what the minimum requirement for RAM is for 7.5;
10MB might be pushing it. U might wanna go w/ 7.1, which is what I used
before.

And as far as ethernet, U have to make sure your docks have that capability.
Every big dock except the original (in other words, Dock II and Dock Plus)
came with Ethernet, and the Duo Dock can easily be amde to do the same with a
Nubus ethernet card, which are a dime a dozen on Ebay & such.

Craig W.