Hey all,

I just got me one of 'dem New-Fangled BTI chargers, w/o an instruction manual
of any kind, and I had these questions:

1) I put a 1xx battery in for recharging, and pushed the "refresh" button. It
immediately went from refreshing to charging to the green "finished light" in
less than 3 seconds! I used the battery... it DOES hold a charge, but it ran
out in like a minute. What does the above tell U/me about the battery?

2) Put another 1xx battery in, and it stayed on the amber "charging" cycle
for as long as it was in the charger. When I finally got tired and got it
out, the battery and the bottom of the BTI charger were HOT enough to fry a
roast!!
What does this tell me about the battery (nuttin' good I'll bet!)

Thanks,

Craig W.