I'd recommend a Powerbook 180. The main reason is that it's got a nice
active matrix display, so it'll be easier on your eyes if you're going
to be looking at it for hours at a time. All the non-color 1xx series
powerbooks do have the same resolution, so that's not going to make a
difference. They all (except the PB100) have built in floppy drives, so
you're set there as well. The 180 has a decent processor with a math
coprocessor (like the se/30, but a bit faster). It'll also hold up to
14mb ram, the 140 and 10 only hold 8mb. The se/30 will take 128, but who
puts that much in them? Mine only has 64.

Anyway, I have a 180 that I got a few months back. It's a great vintage
machine and I heartily recommend it.

Hope that helps.

-Hal