I was tinkering with a PowerBook 150 yesterday.  I thought these were
monochrome screens, and indeed the monitors control panel in the installed
system 7.1.1 doesn't seem to have a color setting for the screen that works.
BUT, the border of the screen, outside the system/program window was a
medium blue color!  This suggests the screen hardware CAN do color, if the
rest of the system gives it the right signals?  Has anyone found out how to
get these screens to do color?  System software upgrade?  Other added
drivers?  'Wish I Were' to make it think its a 165c or 180c?  Thanks in
advance for any help/ideas...