victoria

> Hello Victoria,
> Well i'm actually searching for an external modem or a
> PCMCIA card modem. My Powerbook 5300 doesn't have an in-built modem. Thanks
> though
Hi I think and the list may aggree that the best place to list might be the
swap list or ebay they go for cheap on ebay and if you pick up a pc type
pcmcia card then just use the generic pc card software in the os.

What are the specs for your 5300 and if you don't have any ram fitted do you
want an extra 8mb card to keep you going until you get a better offer as i
have 4 spare (i was going to try and combine them but not enough courage)

just send your address and i will post it to you on saturday morning. no
charge.

Just tring to help a fellow powerbooker.

Victoria.