HELP,
I have a QuickTake 100 camera and the shutter driver chip is blown
(U307 on the DC board), can anyone tell me what the markings are on
this chip (it has charred and obliterated the markings).
Alternatively does anyone have a dead QuickTake 100/150 that they
could sell me (any condition ,ie dropped, run over, flushed down the
loo by your child, or even corroded because you left batteries in it
too long)
The Kodak version would also be suitable.
Many thanks.
Ben.
NB sorry for the cross-post.