kountryone wrote:

> Have a PB 2300c for parts. . . $49. includes shipping

Then another message:
> Made a mistake in the cost of 2300c powerbook for parts. Shipping is not
> included, but will sell it for $40 plus shipping.
>
> --
> US Postal Money Orders only.
> We do NOT use Pay Pal.
> Thank you.

And then again:
> PB2300c for parts (no hard drive - no ram or power supply) for $40. PLUS
> Shipping . . .

Then "Sebe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> responded:

> Hey,
> I live in Australia. And would you be able to deliver it to our doo.
> And what kind of payments can I make?

Then in a further posting?

> how much is shipping to australia?

To which kountryone responded:
> $52.10 Priority
>
> $28.10 Regular

Even on the Swap List <http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html> (where the
original posting belonged) there's no reason for the world at large to have
to slog through people's private negotiations.  *Please* can't such
communications take place off the list???

Best,
Victoria

--
"There is only one ozone layer, and we can't privatize it." -- Carl Pope