victoria

> So are you going to let me have it? I'll tell you my address that you can
> send it to
I think that you are a very cheeky person. anyone else that lived in
Australia would of said so before i offered to mail you out the spare ram
chip.(AT NO COST TO YOU) but just to let you know it has gone surface post
and you should get it in about 3 weeks..

Any one else in this list need a 8mb ram chip for a powerbook 5300cs/190cs i
still have 3 left doing nothing.

Victoria.