>I just got a 64 Meg module for my 3400 from ebay. There is a 64meg label on
>it, looks like an Apple part #. My 3400 only sees a total of 48
>megs...16+32.
>Zapping the pram did not help. Anybody ever seen this?

Verify the ram module under System Profiler to see if it is indeed 64 MB.
If it turns out to be 32 MB it is either re-labeled or half the memory bank
is not working. The Dutch Chipmunk website could decipher the numbers on
each ram chip to give an idea of its type and capacity.

Charlie

Send list messages to:  <mailto:powerbooks@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:powerbooks-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>