Recently I was set up to purchase a 1400 battery (dead) from a
swaplist member.  Since then he has discovered that the batteries he
has are a 3400 LiOn, a 3400 NiMH, and a 530/190 NiMH.

Two questions:  are any of these physically the same size and shape,
alignment of contact pins, position of locking clip etc, as a 1400
battery?  And is there any management circuitry inside the battery
itself on these or the 1400 I should be aware of?

The plan:  recell

--
David Clae Gason, Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary@;wireless.org.au  http://melbourne.wireless.org.au

"God picks up the reed-flute world and blows.  Each note is a need coming
through one of us, a passion, a longing-pain. Remember the lips where
the wind-breath originated, and let your note be clear. Don't try to end it.
BE YOUR NOTE."  -Rumi, The Mathnawi

Send list messages to:  <mailto:powerbooks@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:powerbooks-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>