Let me get the specs on the machine from my husband, who is the one
selling it. Right now I'm still stuck in annoying "digest" mode and
can't figure out how to "undigest", so it may take me a while to respond
again. (our listmom said there was "a way to do this listed at the
bottom of each email" but I don't see an "un-digest" option. Of course,
I'm running on waay too much caffiene and way too little sleep in the
last 3 weeks of school so I could have very easily missed it =-( !!).

Thanks for the interest -- hope the turnaround time problem is OK.

Aly