on 11/22/02 11:03 AM, Andrew L. Kershaw at [EMAIL PROTECTED] responded to my plea
for help of *4* minutes previously (!!!) by suggesting

> You might try JPEGView... at http://www.mac.org/graphics/jpegview/

Thank you Drew!  It's downloaded and works (these pictures look fabulous),
and will doubtless be useful for various other things besides. (The
requested postcard will go out in today's mail.)  And obviously the site you
recommended has lots more going for it too.

With an abundance of gratitude,

Best,
Victoria
--
"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and
corruption are common; children no longer obey their parents; and the